Adobe Premiere Pro Final Endings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere Pro Final Endings

I have spent the past 2 days working non-stop on my project, and have been left with 3 irritating problems. One of which, is unfixable, another is excused as bareable, and the last one is just irritatingly ruining my project.

After finishing my project, I wanted to create my video file, so I naturally export it. When File -> Export -> Movie... the quality is ABSOLUTELY ruined. So, I did some research, and voila, File -> Export -> Movie... -> Adobe Media Encoder

Upon entering I narually hit the HD or HD BluRay, which I wish to export my file as. The problem is, the file doesn't.. 'Stick'. The end result is 2 - 4 files :| 1 is audio, another is video, and the other 2 god knows. The problem here is that I Need 1 file. Not a video and audio seperate that rely on each other; but an independent file with the whole shabang in it.

How do I get around this to maintain my good quality ??

Many regards,
    Awaiting eagerly for a reply,
    ~Encrtia.
    Last edited by Encrtia; 11-17-2010, 06:17 AM.

Forgot to subscirbe.. Need those instant e-mails lol

Comment

What is the intended delivery? You're going to get more than one file if you're intention is to author to Blu-Ray, just like you would if you were going to author to SD DVD. Are you looking to create an HD file for playback on YouTube or other video sharing sites? If that's the case you want to export through the encoder as H.264 (or MPEG-4), current settings. What is your source material?
      sigpic
      Eric Peterson (AKA, "Zwick")
      Person in charge
      Content creation/Education
      http://www.ericnp.net

Comment

Thank you very much. My issue has been resolved.

One final thing. I have put into my file, video edits varying in resolution, from 1440 x 1080 to 640 x 480 etc. How can I max the 640 x 480 resolutions to the edges of the screen ( knowing it would reduce the quality ) ?

Many regards,
        ~Encrtia.

Comment

H.264 is MPEG-4 but aside from that it sounds like a hodge-podge of stuff thrown together and while there isn't anything really "wrong" with that it's a bit problematic to troubleshoot. I'm asking what the source footage is, what camera it came off of under what format--what does the camera shoot? 1440 x 1080 is some form of HDV (1080i or 1080p), using non-square pixels but it doesn't sound as though all of your source material is in that format. I don't know Adobe's Media Encoder but if you're throwing a mix of source footage at an encoder it's bound to hiccup. You want the clips on your timeline (you're using what version of Premiere?) to be a common CODEC, I would use ProRes. I also have not used Premiere since version 6.5 and am not exactly sure what happens when you throw a mix of formats into a sequence. Have you posted your dilemma on the Adobe forums?

EDIT: This was a reply to the 1st post you deleted. Posts and replies are also designed to help the next person, keeping the continuity helps those who answer from spinning our wheels and resolutions should also be posted to help the next person. "I figured it out" without explanation is a dead end.
          Last edited by Zwick; 11-17-2010, 03:17 PM.
          sigpic
          Eric Peterson (AKA, "Zwick")
          Person in charge
          Content creation/Education
          http://www.ericnp.net

Comment

Sorry to make you read all my dribble for me to find it out after you assisted me, which you did very well, thank you ^_^

Responding, I'm 'still' trying to register to that god damn forum haha, but this seems to be much more productive so far, as registering is taking its time there.

ANyhow, so yeah, everything's smooth - the only question is if I can change the resolutions.. make a zoom in using the software - which you might not be able to help me with as you have not used this in a while =/

and I'm using CS3 , v3.0.0

Regards,
            ~Encrtia.
            Last edited by Encrtia; 11-17-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X