lost capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost capture

Here’s an odd one. When I open a new project, the capture tool does not see the incoming video/audio. Not on the record screen, external monitor, video scopes, audio meters….nothing there. I see timecode, and can control the deck, just no picture or sound. Audio and video inputs are set to firewire DNA 1394 as always. Video and audio channels 1 & 2 are enabled. If I open an older project, it works fine. I have checked as many preferences as I know how to- they are all the same on the old projects where capture works, and on the new projects where it doesn’t. I have rebooted, relaunched, reset the Mojo unit- pretty much everything I know how to do. Something has changed somewhere. I can’t find it. Any ideas?

My work-around is to capture to an older project, then import that bin into the new one. This works, but surely ain't the best way to edit....

I am on Avid Xpress Pro with Mojo, Windows version.

As always, thanks in advance for the help.

Mikey

got it

Discarding project settings and re-launching does the trick!

Comment

Thanks for posting the results, Mikey! That's very helpful for the next poor soul with the same issue who comes along and finds your question using our Search function!

debe

Comment

Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X