Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lite panel LP1-BCF for studio

Hi all,

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } I was asked to design a multi use studio. They don't know the exact application for the studio so my approach is to create a generic studio with enough lights to take care of basic needs and I can supplement with rental gear. There will be a grid about 10 or 12 feet of the ground and the space is about 20x35. This is not a professional studio more of a corporate catch all place. We will probably be shooting a lot of talking heads and maybe some products. Someone recommended the litpanel Lp1bcf rig( 8 of them) and I am a little concern that it will not have enough throw to light the room. I have used Kinos and the Mole Richardsonís and my feeling is that they throw about 5 feet or so. I know these are LED lights and not tube but I still have the same concern of power. Does anyone have any advice or working experience? Thanks.

sorry for spelling errors.

Footer

Collapse
Working...
X