Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoahKadner
    replied
    Also have to ask is this a legal copy of FCP? General errors indicate a botched installation.

Noah

Leave a comment:

• debe
    replied
    How did you try to "reset the preferences"? Please tell us the steps you took to do this. It might be a process issue.

That being said, the easiest thing to do is to go to the Easy Setup in the Final Cut Pro menu at the top of the screen and choose NTSC or PAL from the format dropdown, and then the appropriate DV-NTSC or DV-PAL setting in the Use dropdown for your project.

You may need to quit Final Cut, power down the miniDV camera or deck for a few minutes. Then, make sure the connections are solid, power up the device, and re-launch FCP.

There's a step-by step process that might help if you continue to have problems. That can be hunted up if this persists.

Let us know!!

debe

Leave a comment:

• Xiao-Yen Wang
    started a topic Reset Audio/video settings from HD to DV

Reset Audio/video settings from HD to DV

I'm sorry my question is so basic, but I just could not figure it out. I had edited some footage in HD, then I had some old MiniDV tapes that I want to capture. So I try to reset the preferences in DV mode, after a few trys, the FCP showed a pop up message saying "general error". Can some one let me know how I can reset it to DV? I've FCP 6.6.

Thank you in advance!!

Xiao-Yen

Footer

Collapse
Working...
X