Lighting a Product Shoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting a Product Shoot

I'm doing a shoot for a countertop kitchen appliance on a white marble island in a kitchen, with a good amount of indirect natural lighting throughout the day, and no windows in the shot. I'm shooting it on a Canon 6D (full frame) and some good lenses, I just wanted to get an idea of what kind of light(s) might be recommended for this type of scenario. Small kitchen but we have plenty of room to front light it. I'm bringing a bunch of bounce cards, and thinking of renting a small kino bank or maybe 1 or 2 of those Cool Lux portrait/beauty lights. Or should I just go for some Arri Fresnels that I can aim better? Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

We are the most reputed go-to corporate video production company in Dubai and the rest of UAE. At Studio 52 Video, we produce excellent corporate videos that speak for themselves. We say it in the language of strategic video. Real estate, IT, healthcare, hospitality, education, manufacturing whatever the sector, Studio 52 corporate videos inform, engage, impress and excite.

Studio 52 most reputed corporate video production company in Dubai and the rest of UAE. We produce excellent promotional videos for all sectors.

Comment

Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X